- LIVING WAGE CERTIFICATION: Establish a living wage standard for Georgetown employers, lifting the wage and benefits floor to a level that ensures workers can afford the basics required to live in Georgetown
- Establish a Living Wage Certification program for Georgetown
- Educate our community about what a minimum living wage means for full-time workers living in Georgetown
- Encourage and engage small, medium, and large employers to apply for Living Wage Certification
- Secure the support of key stakeholder groups
- Obtain commitment for participation from key public employers
- Extend recruitment efforts to the broader Georgetown business community
- Educate community members on the benefits of paying a living wage and implementing the Living Wage Certification program to support businesses that are trying to pay their workers a living wage.
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT: Build common ground with individuals, businesses, and community groups regarding the dynamics that link a living wage to the well-being of our families, our local economy, and Georgetown’s overall quality of life.
Prosper Georgetown is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization certified under File Number 803442241 by the Office of the Secretary of State for the State of Texas, dated 10/10/2019